People & Process Solutions
Position Title: Live-In Caregiver
The successful candidate will be responsible for the care of an elderly person. Their primary role will be to ensure that the person under their care is clean, fed, medicated and safe. The other duties will include general housekeeping, cooking/ meal preparation, assisting with shopping and taking the senior on errands.
Key Job Duties
- Be able to cook and perform general housekeeping duties
- Prepare balanced meals for all meal periods in compliance with dietary requirements.
- Administer CPR if and when needed
- Comply with medication therapy for elderly
- Assist with the personal care and hygiene of the elderly
- Assist with recreational activities including shopping, errands and exercise/therapeutic walks.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience
Proven working experience as a Caregiver
Very compassionate and patient
Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
Understanding and flexible
Be able to read write and speak English fluently.
Be in good physical and mental health
Desired qualities and attributes
Pleasant, personable, organized, individual.
Flexibility with time off
The ability to drive and or willingness to drive is a plus
High School Diploma
Valid food handling Certificate
The ability to perform repetitive task
Agility, the ability to bend and, hand and finger dexterity.
Full-time, Part-time, On-Call, Temporary
This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.