People & Process Solutions
Position Title: Esthetician
Responsible for performing a variety of facial and body techniques and practices to increase, improve, or maintain the healthy appearance of the skin. These techniques include but are not limited to facials, hair removal (by waxing, threading etc.) chemical & acid peels, exfoliation, wraps and masks and makeup application and other treatments and procedures designed to keep the skin of the face and body healthy and attractive.
Key Job Duties
- Must be comfortable working with clients one on one and in close physical proximity in a private setting
- Must be able to make customer feel relaxed
- Be knowledgeable about skin care and the products used by various skin types
- Stay current with the latest products and techniques for all skin types
- Be able to hold honest genuinely helpful face to face discussions with clients
- Maintain regular and prompt attendance at work.
- Maintain appointment schedule in a timely manner
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience
Proven working experience as an Esthetician
Knowledge of basic salon hygiene
A team player with good communication skills
Patient with an ability to stay positive under pressure
Very good physical condition and endurance
Desired qualities and attributes
Pleasant, personable, well groomed, individual.
Certification as an Esthetician
The ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and to life more than 40lbs.
Agility, the ability to bend and hand and finger dexterity.
The ability to work within a confined space.
Full-time, Part-time, On-Call, Temporary
This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.