People & Process Solutions
Position Title: Bookkeeper
A reliable person that will undertake a variety of day to day administrative tasks to ensure that the office operations run smoothly and, successfully support the other business activities. The ideal candidate will be a hard-working professional who is comfortable working with a high degree of attention to detail and discretion and also with incorporating new and effective ways to achieve better results. The candidate will be highly competent in prioritizing work, working with little supervision, self- motivated and trustworthy. The tasks will be diverse including bookkeeping and file management and maintenance, communicating with customers, using Microsoft Suite to write letters, create spreadsheets, presentations and reports.
Key Job Duties
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- File management and maintenance
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.)
- Greet and assist visitors when they arrive at the office.
- Perform basic bookkeeping activities and update the accounting system
- Deal with customer complaints or issues
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders
- Assist in vendor relationship management
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Required skills and experience
Proven working experience as an administrator/coordinator or similar role.
Knowledge of basic bookkeeping principles and office management systems and procedures.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Analytical ability and aptitude in problem-solving
Organized with the ability to prioritize and multi-task
Outstanding knowledge of MS Office Suite and QuickBooks accounting software
Working knowledge of office equipment (printer, scanner etc.)
Sort and distribute communications in a timely manner
Create and update records ensuring accuracy and validity of information
Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
Monitor levels of supplies and handle shortages
Submit timely reports and prepare presentations/proposals as assigned
Assist colleagues whenever necessary
Experience in customer service will be a plus
Desired qualities and attributes
Reliable with patience and professionalism
Pleasant, personable, well groomed, individual.
Associate/College Degree; BSc/BA in business administration or relevant field is a plus.
The ability to stand and walk for 4 hours minimum at a time.
Agility, the ability to bend and hand and finger dexterity.
Full-time, Part-time, On-Call, Temporary
This Company is an equal employment opportunity employer.